Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Semi Croissants

So it was 9am. I was hungry. I was slightly bored. I had a package of Pillsbury flaky rolls I wasn't going to use. So... I sort of made croissants! They came out delish actually two of my best friends and I ate all 8 of them this morning :)

Ingredients:
Pack of flaky Pillsbury multi-layer rolls
2 eggs
Tablespoon of vanilla
Brown sugar
French Vanilla coffeemate ;)

I just rolled out the rolls individually and spread the mix of eggs, vanilla and coffee creamer then rolled each up like a cressant roll and sprinkled brown sugar on top and baked for 17 mins.

They didn't come out half bad although a little dry, but amazing when dipped in coffee!

Every time I watch Breakfast at Tiffany's I have to make croissants haha :)



Oh and I found little silver trays and coasters at the local thrift store here on post and painted them with black chalkboard paint then duct taped them to the wall also :)





Photobucket

No comments: