Friday, February 4, 2011

Peculiar...

Well my thursday was interesting to say the least.
I brough Piper out to pee at 8:30am then proceeded to slip on ice, smash my head, and vomit.

I came back inside, told my husband on AIM since he's down-range, called the clinic and then my darling Gracie brought me to the ER.

Turns out I was concussed :(
Concussions hurt.
They are not fun.
They're funny because I couldn't stop laughing at... well everything, but not fun.

So, needless to say I haven't cooked anything besides cinnamon vanilla coffee and french twists from a package :)

I will leave you with this though...

Hermes new campaign and it's wonderful and amazing and I HAVE TO go to Paris before we leave Europe! I know my last name now is Genlot but I am so incredibly jealous that I wasn't born French. But I am Italian, Irish, Spanish, Swedish and German so I guess it makes up for it ;)

Hermes Is Love.






Photobucket

No comments: