Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting To Knowww... Me

I realize nobody really knows me, so since the soldier is paying attention to Call Of Duty and not me (lol) I'm going to do a few surveys :)

I got this one from Carolina Prep

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Modern Family
2. The Office
3. Real Housewives of NJ
4. Saturday Night Live
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. Friends
7. Army Wives
8. I miss WFSB! The news from CT, I LOVELOVELOVE Scot Haney!

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink
1. Panera
2. Weathervane (New England Seafood)
3. Legal Sea Foods (Boston Aquarium one)
4. Friendly's
5. TGIF's
6. The 99
7. Applebee's
8. little roadside eateries in Maine

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. SUMMER!
2. Rome & Paris!
3. the soldier's leave time
4. my mama (aka my best friend) coming to visit
5. getting his car finally!
6. did i mention summer?
7. pool time :)
8. Sex and the City 2 movie

8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday
1. woke up later than I should have
2. the soldier and i watched newest indiana jones movie
3. we realized we have no food and ate chips and MREs instead
4. I found I'm in LOVE with cheese tortellini MREs
5. listened to him snore... loudly
6. cleaned while listening to regina spektor
7. realized how much I love the soldier and missed him
8. shoved a cupcake I made in his face

8 Things I like about Winter
1. Christmas
2. wearing my awesome north face snowboard jacket
3. wearing my duckboots
4. sledding
5. hot chocolate
6. sleeping in
7. I wanna learn to snowboard wicked bad
8. cooking

8 Things I am Passionate About
1. life
2. my family
3. the soldier
4. helping others
5. helping helpless animals
6. learning & living God's great plan for my life
7. anything medical
8. making every moment a good time

8 Words or Phrases I Use Often
1. wicked
2. I do not!
3. good Lord!
4. super
5. skedaddle
6. fantastic
7. spectacular
8. i love it

8 Things I Have Learned from the Past
1. true friends really are hard to find
2. never under estimate stay at home mamas!
3. don't lose a friendship over something petty
4. things do happen for a reason
5. looks aren't everything
6. say I Love You often
7. say Hello and smile at strangers (it makes their day!)
8. if they love you they will STILL love you

8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See
1. London
2. Hawaii
3. Australia
4. I miss Boston!
5. Greece
6. Paris
7. Rome
8. Cancun

8 Things I Currently Want/Need
1. new white shorts
2. nude colored Jack Rogers
3. I miss my blonde roots!
4. Lily Pulitzer dresses
5. navy and white striped espadrille flats
6. green revas
7. paris and rome
8. a lemon tree!

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! It actually made me think for a couple categories!

No comments: