Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not So Root Beer Float Cake

Root Beer Float Cake Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes

Mmk, so yesterday my friend and I made this. We were excited. We were hungry. We were two girls in a grocery store and a recipe book. Then, we were disappointed. Perhaps we screwed up something along the way. I realize I am no Giada De Laurentiis, but, I am Italian. Us Italian girls can cook. That I know. So therefore, I blame this recipe. It did not taste like root beer. It tasted like vanilla. If I'm going to blow my Bar Method on a piece of cake I want it to taste like what I planned on it tasting like! It's still good and TS (The Soldier) still eats it. But he eats anything so that doesn't count. Ugh, I'm disgruntled. And, still hungry. :(


It looks promising. In reality, it is not.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks good in spite of the lack of Root Beer flavor!