Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Obligatory Lobster Post

I'm on a blogging roll today! It's very dark and rainy out and The Soldier isn't back for lunch yet. I already cleaned and did the dishes and made the bed. So I have nothing left to do but blog :) And now I present... lobsters.
Lobster soap and shot glasses from Beachcomber Enterprises


Lobster with Moose (! Be still my little New England heart!) Ornament from Christmas Spirit Shop



Lobster Pillow from Maine-ly Maine


Found on Flickr as a Wicked Big Lobstah (lovee Boston accents) ... yes it is. And it's beautiful.





Photobucket

3 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

Hello lovely! I found you through blog hopping! I love meeting other military wives!

All those lobsters scare me...I'm not gonna lie.

I'm a new follower! My military blog is called, Goodnight moon. Come by so we can be blogging friends:)

Shell said...

So cute!

I'm now singing, thanks to the Sara Evans song in your header!

Tashina said...

Aww thank you! I don't think I could survice with out seafood lol. And, yes that Sara Evans song pretty much describes my marriage, and it's wonderful lol :)