Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 7 Blogging Challenge

5 Things You Could Not Live Without

I would say my husband, dog, friends and family but that goes without saying :)

1. My Laptop.
It's my source to America lol. I rely on Hulu to watch Glee and Modern Family. Not to mention I might die without Skype. Especially with an upcoming deployment.
2. My makeup.
I, like every other girl in this world has crappy self essteam. It sucks but it's life. I highly depend on mascara, chapstick and powder. If only my 15 yr old makeup caked self could see me now.

3. My North Face
Ah yes, my wonderful NF fleece. If I were back in CT I would be one of thousands to be wearing the same black fleece. But I am not. I am in Germany. On an Army post. And since most of the girls are from down South or out West, the only NF that I have seen in 3 months has been mine. And it's wonderful :)
4. My Sperrys and Lobster flipflops
This is also something I'm the only one to be seen in! It's very exciting!

5. Coconut Lime Verbena from B&BW and Ralph Lauren's WILD Perfume
These are my go-to scents. I LOVE B&BW's hand sanitizer collection!






Photobucket

No comments: