Sunday, June 6, 2010

I need to vent...

One of my older sisters got married yesterday, and apparently nobody wanted to answer their phone so I missed it on Skype :( A little annoyed to say the least. Plane tickets are wayy too expensive right now on an Army budget to have come home. They had it in Vermont in a big hotel I think. Sigh. I'm more than a little homesick. I love it here I'm just lonely. And TS is gone out in the field. The thing that annoys me the most is the field is about 8 mins up the road but I can't walk there and he can't come home. It could be worse, he could be in Afganistan right now. Which I'm dreading this fall because that is where he will be. Germany needs closer beaches. And beaches that get hot like at Hampton in NH and Misquamicut in RI. I would give anything to have TS and I with a big cooler laying out in the sun at either of those beaches. Has anyone ever been there? I know I have a few New England girls out there!
Without further adieu... I bring to you... a survey... from Preppy Perfection's adorable blog!

A - Age: 21

B - Bed size: Queen although I wish we got a King. TS and I are sleep-kickers LOL

C - Chore you hate: I actually really enjoy cleaning, I tell TS all the time how gosh darn lucky he is to have a hot blonde wife who loves to cook and clean haha

D - Dog's name: We're keeping it a secret until we get her!

E - Essential start your day item: Usually whatever I make for TS so eggs, bacon, toast... the usual

F - Favorite color: Navy, pink, kelly green, yellow, heather grey

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: I'm getting into gold, I must be getter older, my Mama says it's the first sign! Lol

H - Height: 5'3.5''... I was 5'5'' when I was 12... go figure.

I - Instruments you play: I played the claranet in elementary... did not like it.

J - Juice: Pineapple! My sister got me into it!

K - Kid(s): None. Every other person here asks... How many children do you have? Where are your kids? Do you need a babysitter? Are you pregnant? When are you going to start trying?... Seriously my ovaries are packing and leaving Germany. It's so much pressure! And if I can't have them I'll feel like a failure. I need this big sign above my head that says... NO KIDS. DONT ASK.

L - Living arrangements: Army Housing! Which is FANTASTIC! Maybe it's because I'm an eternal optimist but I LOVEEE IT!

M - Mom's name: Patricia Marie :)

N- Nicknames: My Mom calls me Muffy ironically, then there's Sheena and Kiki. I LOVE Kiki.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Several. I have bone marrow problems and the first time it showed up it was a 3 week stay in 2007. Then I've had my gall bladder out (weird I know I was 17 and about 120 lbs), a few other surgeries and hospital stays for asthma and chest pain. God bless Tricare.

P - Pet Peeve: No manners! Ugh.

Q - Quote: Where ever you are know that there is always someone thinking about how you're dealing with life.

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Many lol

T - Time you wake up: Weekdays: 5 am, Weekends: whenever we wake up

U- Underwear: I wear it yes.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Collie flower

W - Ways you run late: I am always ridiculously early, cannot handle being late!

X - X-rays you've had: Everywhere

Y - Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy lol. I have many, many flaws but I am a damn good cook!

Z - Zoo favorite: Penguins. Well, the only zoo I've been to is Mystic in CT

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I've been to Hampton, it's only 7 minutes from me :) Hope you're having a better day today!

Tashina said...

Oh thank you :) Yes my days have been much better. Oh good lord i'm so jealous you live so close to there!